APHOGEE TWO-STEP PROTEIN TREATMENT 4oz
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is a salon service product unlike any product available for at-home use. This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring.
For best results a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing andmoisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
– Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer.
– Is over-bleached.
– Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application)
– Breaks when combed or brushed.
– Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.
Shake well before use! Keep out of eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. (The pH of ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is about that of lemon juice and it will cause similar eye irritation).
1. Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
2. Apply enough ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend for even distribution.
3. Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Two-Step ProteinTreatment is dried and in the hair.
4. Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat
Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave in for 2 mins., then rinse thoroughly.
5.Proceed to next service or style as usual.
BLEACHING & LIFTING COLOR:
Wash hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, rinse and towel blot dry. Bleach or lift tint in usual way and rinse. Follow general directions for applying ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment.
Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance